Tuesday, July 3, 2012

1 month and counting

Man, it's been a while since the last update and there's so much that's gotten done. But at the same time, there's so much more that still needs to be done. I'm at the point where people ask if everything is done (which it's not), so I feel rushed and like I'm not as far along as I should be. This serves as a list of things that are done, so I feel accomplished; but also as a list of my to-dos.




Things that are done:
  1. Limo has been booked
  2. Hotel rooms reserved
  3. Rehearsal date has been set
  4. Rehearsal dinner has been set
  5. Original MC can't make it to our wedding, so we asked Aaron's uncle
  6. Centerpiece flowers/arrangement design decided on
  7. Decided to have same day edit for our videography :)
  8. Music for ceremony has been decided
  9. Ordered my garter
  10. Ordered flower hair clip for myself
  11. Custom Converse shoes for groom and groomsmen has been ordered
  12. Hair & make-up person booked
  13. Projector & screen reserved
  14. Card box purchased and spruced up
  15. Favors and favor boxes decided on
  16. Centerpiece vases purchased
  17. Cake person reserved
  18. Seating charts done (This was surprisingly easy. I was expecting this to be a nightmare since everyone kept telling me it was one of the most difficult parts. But it went really fast, so I'm hoping I did it correctly)
Things that are being completed/coming in/still deciding:
  1. Finalizing ceremony and reception program (ongoing)
  2. Writing our own vows
  3. Waiting for my dress to arrive
  4. Waiting for bridesmaids' dresses to arrive
  5. Jewelry being made by a friend
  6. Waiting for favor boxes to be cut by Creations By You
  7. Working on centerpiece mirrors and candle holders
  8. Deciding on music for various parts of reception (entry for parents, bridal party, bride & groom, garter retrieval, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, background music)
  9. Pupus for cocktail hour
  10. Menu for rehearsal dinner
  11. Need to find someone for invocation
  12. Need to find people to man our reception table
  13. Need to decide on napkin design
  14. Need to decide on table numbering and design them

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweety. I would like to invite you to join my international giveaway. Pls give it a try. :)
    http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete